This event consists of four rounds.
- Team can have a maximum of two participants.
- 5 teams will be selected from every college based on the 1st round conducted in their college by students of JNTUH.
- Remaining rounds will be conducted in JNTUH on March 21st and 22nd.
- The three rounds conducted in JNTUH will be different from pen and paper quiz.
- A certificate of merit and cash prize will be awarded to the top teams emerging from this competition.
- Regarding the prize distribution, event organizer’s decision is the final decision.
PARTICIPATION FEE: Rs.100
PRIZE MONEY: Rs.10000(5000 + 3000 +2000)